mánudagur, nóvember 03, 2003

The weekend started out very nicely.....this cold friday afternoon we the students in´socialwork were supposed to be going on a sciencetrip...but because of Egil´s dropping that one other plans were made. At 16:30 at Oddi we started to drink beer......then a bus came and drove us all the way to Breiðholt where Rut´s mom let us stay .....a sciencetrip on a regular Icelandic home...very nice. Alot alot alot of beer went down in Breiðholtið and alot of Dorito´s and alot of sandwiches and before we knew it everyone was becoming drunk.....at 19:30 or something. Well anyway then the bus came again.....and because of the alcahol everybody started singin (well not me - cause I don´t sing)....they sounded horrible :o) But that´s ok but I felt sorry for the driver!!! Well at eight o´clock the destination was achieved - Pravda..the hottest place in town....hahahhaha....I have no Idéa ....we just went there to watch IDOL and get some free drinks and stuff......of course everybody was wery happy when Vala was chosen to stay!!! And yes after the Idol show...Arna came to see me at Pravda...then we went to Kapital to meet Himmi and Herdís and the rest of the Travel (ferðamálafræði) - kids. There we got more free beer....thank u Himmi og Herdís....after a while we decided to keep on going and walked up to crossroads where Danny and Bob met us as well. Getting a table made things better there than many times before.......for unsaid reasons though I went home ...not very happy .....and had left other people not very happy as well.....I´m good at these things I´m starting to realise....well but Arna took me home..just to be sure I would be all right...thank u Arna beibí!!!

Saturday night was rather quiet.....went to Harpa Halldór´s place and had some redwine and met Arna, Lára and Sibba...but at about 1 am I took a cab home - not a very adventures night!!!

But anyway....next weekend will probably be a very nice one.....and I would like all u old F-people from Menntaskólinn to contact me and tell me if u are available for a gathering on Friday or Saturday...........

The reason for this to be all in English is not very clear to me......nope not very clear at all!!

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home